SSI Sintered Specialties is a supplier of high volume custom metal injection molding components using the stainless steel powder metal (P/M) manufacturing process. We specialize in the high temperature sintering process to create high density powdered metal parts and have become the world leader in terms of stainless steel parts made from the powder metal process.
The processing of high density steel metals including stainless steel, tool steel, and soft magnetic components requiring both outstanding quality and high purity continues to be our focus.
- Press sizes from 4 tons to 880 tons
- More high temperature stainless steel sintering capacity than anyone in the world
- Engineered porosity (Porous)
- Sintered metal filters
- Structural powder metal (PM)
- Full Density powder metal
- Metal Injection Molding (MIM)
- Annual shipments approaching 100 million parts per year
- Serving customers located in North America, South America, Asia, Australia, Africa, and Europe
- World’s largest consumer of stainless steel metal powder
- A full range of highly capable secondary processes (in house) including tapping, turning, drilling, brushing, milling and assembly